Thursday, July 5, 2007

Why?

It seems as if no matter what I do, I can't focus! I want to, and I try so hard, I even get up early to take my meds..to no avail.
One thing I've noticed was taking a break from therapy is not an option for me.
It's as though if I stop, then start again...it's like starting from scratch. And, the same thing goes for my meds.
So why don't I just stick with my routine? I don't know. I guess I'm like everyone else with a mental illness. I start feeling better, and I convince myself that I can do it on my own. Then I start moving backwards...AGAIN!
In many posts I keep saying that I know what I need to do, but in reality, I like to think that this isn't ALWAYS going to be me...FOREVER & EVER...AMEN!
Taking pills every single day, without fail, isn't as easy as it seems. It's not as easy as brushing your teeth in the morning, or bathing, or even using deodorant.

2 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

You need to try leaving home when you need to study, etc.

The weather is nice enough to go to an outdoor starbucks with your laptop.

txandi prost said...

~at times, and invisible prison keeps me from thinking, unseen bindings hold me from doing, glass windows keep me from seeing. i am conscious of it all, unable to do anything at all...

disheartening~