Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Know

I need to give you an update. I've been in lala land...no REAL reason not to blog...I just haven't. Been a little overwhelmed with a few things in my life, and need to focus. I guess I'll have to begin somewhere huh?
What's worse is I haven't even been checking on my blog family...I'm the WORST!!!
I pray that everyone is doing well, and I haven't missed too much of your lives!
Promise to get updated soon, and update you all on my goings on...MUCH LOVE!!!!

3 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hi amber,

My name is Dave. I have end stage renal disease (fancy name for my kidneys have shut down). Luckily I was able to have a transplant in '03 which was great except an infection damaged the transplanted kidney (I'm back on the list again).

I just wanted to say hi and tell you to keep your chin up and hope you'll feel better.

If there are any programs you are searching for (prescriptions, housing, gov benefits) I have a web site that helps the disabled find benefits. Maybe you don't fit into that category but you may find something that can help.

It's here: http://www.disabilityhelpsite.com

Good luck amber

Cat said...

Hope things are going well. I noticed in early Oct. you had a med. change. That still a good thing?

Thanks for adding a link to my site. I'll come visit and check up on you.

Best wishes :)

Cat said...

Hope all is well with you. I noticed you added my blog to your list, thanks a ton!

I also read about your med. change in early October...that still going well?

I'll check back.