Saturday, January 26, 2008

HELLLOOOO!!!!

I know it's been a hot minute. I'd give you an excuse, but I don't have one, and besides...I think you know me well enough to see through my bullshit, lol. Truth is, I haven't had access to the internet like I usually do, and I haven't gone out to search for a connection. How lazy is that? I know it had nothing to do with my illness, I was just comfortable with resting. I went through all of your blogs yesterday and found that everyone is doing rather well for the most part. I AM VERY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT! Me, I'm doing very well, staying on my meds, with some assistance, going to therapy every week, with some assistance....basically, I have someone with me who holds me accountable for everything I know I need to do. WHAT A BLESSING!!! I don't get away with anything anymore, lol, it's kinda funny, in an odd way, to me. So, let me update you all....

0 Other Thoughts: