Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feeling....Hmmm....

Not good or bad at the moment. I guess that's a small upside to my extremities.
Right now I am focusing on me. Apparently, according to my family and friends, it's something I've never done before. Odd, because I thought I did all of the time.
I am no longer in a relationship, which, as of now, I think it may be a good thing.
We broke up on Friday, and so far, I seem to be taking it very well. I guess it helps that I am swamped with work.
I miss him & the baby SO MUCH.
When I wake up, I find myself trying to figure out where I am, and why that alarm is going off. After 20 minutes of trying to adjust, I realize, I don't live with him, he's not next to me the wall is, I won't lean over him and kiss him goodbye as I'm walking out the door to go to work. When I get off from work, I won't go back to "our" apartment...rather, I'll be going to my room in my parents house.
I love him, and I always will...I guess this was just the wrong time for "us".

I'm sad & heartbroke....but, I'll be ok....IT'S "ME" TIME!! LOOK OUT WORLD!!!

4 Other Thoughts:

JC said...

Oh my gosh, hun, it sounds like you're going through a really rough time, i couldn't imagine... i am new to your blog but i needed to just let you know that my heart is with you in this tough time. hope things look up for you soon. take care.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber, I'm glad you're hanging in there but remember, it's OK to take some time to grieve over the end of a relationship.

Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful that courageous people such as yourself take the time and make the effort to tell people about tribulations and triumphs of your life. This is both reassuring and inspirational for other people.

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

I am going through something similar at the moment, my partner and I of almost three years split up a week ago and I still find everything strange. The house feels awkward, like something is out of place, and every time I walk through the front door and there's no one in my heart sinks a little. But you're doing exactly the right thing, focus on yourself and reaffirm your worth and position in this life :)
My thoughts are with you

~Shiv