Monday, August 4, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN...

I AM OK!!! NO CANCER HERE!!!
YAYYY ME!!

So, the biopsy concluded that the tumors were benign. I was so happy when I found out, all I could do was sleep!!! LOL! This past weekend had to be the most REAL sleep that I've had in the last 2 mths. The doctor's did notice, however, that the tumors are growing & multiplying. They want to remove them, so I have to go back on Friday to let them know when/if I want to do the procedure. The answer will than likely be no. I have a separate post to exlain why!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOUR WELL WISHES & PRAYERS AS I AM POSITIVE BETWEEN GOD & ALL OF YOU, IT'S THE REASON MY RESULTS ARE WHAT THEY ARE!!!

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

5 Other Thoughts:

Delicate Silk said...

JIPPIE!! I am doing a happy dance!

Kass said...

Amber, I'm so happy for you!!!

You still probably should get them removed but I understand if you have certain reasons why.

Butterfly said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

Any updates on this? did you go back?

Anonymous said...

Hello Amber,

This is the first time I've read your blog. I like it! We have some things in common.

I am happy for you that your tumors are benign; that's great!

Visit my blog sometime if you'd like. I'm at hopetocope.blogspot.com.

Faith

andy lou said...

That's Great & Congratulations!

Wish you happy life!