Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THANK YOU!

I just wanted to pause, and say THANK YOU for all of the extra hugs, I have 316...WOW! THAT'S ALOTTA HUGS!!! For all of the encouragement feedback via comments and emails, and even a few blog posts just for me. It means a lot that I have support, even from the Netherlands...which I think is wayyyy cool! LMBO!!!

My final test results come in on Friday, and we'll go from there!

I'll let you know the moment I know!

Grace & Peace

Amber Anique

2 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

You can do it!

Robert said...

Good luck with the final test results!

I know SEVERAL women who have had breast cancer and are still alive. Actually, I don't know anyone who has died from it...

I don't expect you to stop being frightened just because I wrote you this (cos I'm sure as hell it wouldn't stop me from being afraid), but I hope that it gives you hope.

So you have some support from an Irishman now. Best wishes.