Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Little Update

I finally took my laptop to the "doctor"....the diagnosis wasn't a good one. I need a new hard drive, & since I didn't back up all of my applications, I would need to do a recovery on it. The cost, $900.00!
WHAT?!?
That's CRAZY in the truest sense of the word!!!
So, I left the "doctor", with a very depressed feeling, not knowing what my next move was. I decided to call all of my computer people to see what they had to say. The end result, I still don't have a computer, but, on the bright side...I can purchase a new hard drive for less than $200.00, & I have a few friends that might be able to do a recovery for me, but I'll have to work around their schedule. We'll see what happens. 'Til then, I'm gonna have to get used to blogging through my BlackBerry.

0 Other Thoughts: