Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not Having A Computer

I have to admit, relying on my laptop has been a HUGE mistake on my part! I thought it would NEVER die! Not that it's dead now, but it needs to go to the computer doctor for a check up.
Since it crashed, I've done much of NOTHING! As my bf would say..."The masterpiece of minimalism!" I haven't blogged, checked my email regularly, I haven't even been able to read anyone else's blog because you were all bookmarked on my laptop. This means I have no clue what a lot of your blog addresses are. It's times like these that I am thankful for blogrolling.

2 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

well this is really bad.

Robert said...

My wife's laptop broke first. Then mine got a terminal virus (and yes, I have an antivirus program - some viruses are clever enough to slip underneath). Finally, my wife broke the screen of the laptop I hired...

It took 10 days to get both laptops declared "dead" and have them replaced. Those were 10 loooooong days...