Thursday, May 29, 2008

How I'm Doing

Not good....

Considering going off of medication. I don't want to be this way forever!!! I can't tell if I was happier off of meds than on. But, I know it was different. I had more energy, I was always on time, I smiled alot..even when I wasn't completely happy.
I didn't sleep alot, but I know when I did, finally, fall asleep, I was rested.

Lately, I haven't even been able to complete a complete thought, which is why I haven't been able to blog.

I just had something that I really wanted to say...but, I forgot what it was...so, I'll be back when I remember.

2 Other Thoughts:

Kass said...

I know what you mean. I'm dealing with the same questions and things right now.

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Just be sure you know the risks if you're cutting your own meds. I'm sure you know already it can be a messy business!
~Shiv