Friday, May 30, 2008

The Most Scared EVER!

I think one of the things that scare me the most is my weight loss. I weigh 122lbs & wear a size zero.
It's both scarey & frustrating. I can't fit anything that I own. Everything is falling off of my ass. Thank God I can play it off with the hundreds of pairs of shoes that I own, but still. I have spent alot of money on my clothing, only for me to go through a good portion of my clothes & find that it appears as if most of my clothing is a size 8.

I guess I could use this as an excuse to go shopping...Yes?

2 Other Thoughts:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Come live with me for a while, I'll soon have you climbing in sizes with my cooking :) :P
In seriousness that is pretty scary, how are you health wise otherwise hun?
~Shiv

Anonymous said...

well yes go for shopping :) you needed a excuse