Saturday, May 10, 2008

It Wasn't An Impulse

It's something that I know I need to do for me to get where I want to be.
Today, I went and re-enrolled for school.
Here's my thought....I work down the street from my job. Why can't I leave a few minutes early for school?
My biggest concern is my meds....& how this SEVERE schedule & life change will affect me. This is something that I NEED TO COMPLETE!
I've never really completed anything...I do have a little bit of a support system now, but I know I can't count on them ALL OF THE TIME!
This is a CHANCE that I'm taking....
WISH ME LUCK!!!

2 Other Thoughts:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Congratulations!
I'm fighting for change myself too, I know I need to do some fundamental things to get where I want to be. I even know exactly what most of those changes are. But I'm having a hard time putting it into action, so I admire you taking this step :)
~Shiv

Amber Anique said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I don't know if this is the actual "path" for me, but I do know that it's a start. And, in the end, when I'm finally finish, I know that I'll be proud of myself, & maybe a little more stable. Stability is really what I'm going for here! MUCH LUCK 2 U SHIV! Please keep me updated on your progress!