Friday, September 19, 2008

In HIDING!

I do this frequently!! I am currently in hiding. I don't want to be bothered with anyone or anything! Probably because of stress, I haven't gone back on my meds like I said I would, I have to move out of my parents asap, I have to go back to work, just took a leave of absence from schol so that I can go back to work, and to top it ALL off...MY LAPTOP CRASHED!!!
I feel like NOTHING!
I HAVE NOTHING!! SLOWLY SLIPPING INTO DEPRESSION...but, trying hard to fight it.
I'm really upset that I had to stop school to go back to work.
Trying to divise another plan, outside of my original plan, that would make sense to me, in my head, so I won't feel as bad.
I don't think that I'm upset, more like disappointed in myself.
Just had an anxiety attack, in the office I'm training in for my new job...I went to the bathroom & cried it out...but, apparently it's still all over my face. I HATE THIS FEELING!!!
Why does it seem like EVERYONE ELSE has it all together? I WANNA BE TOGETHER!

3 Other Thoughts:

JC said...

*hugs* sweetheart, you know, the future never seems to go how we want it to, or how we plan for it to go. The best we can do is roll with the punches. I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy. Just hang in there and know that things will eventually come together.

Everyone thinks everyone has it all together, but nobody really does.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

I've been having trouble sleeping and decided to try to read some blogs. I came across yours, and thought the title of this entry was exactly what I wanted to do the other day. My so-called friends don't understand why I like to "hide." In fact, I refer to them as acquaintances because they truly don't know/understand me.

As I read a few earlier posts, I got to July 29th "Who Am I." I could have been writing this myself. Made me realize that I am not alone in the way I've been feeling. I am in the process of figuring out who I am and the person I'd like to be.

Aurora said...

hope you're feeling better
i wrote a really similar post a while back too
its strange,that there are people who feel exactly how we feel