Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sad

I've eaten all the chocolate my stomach can take.
Could barely eat a complete meal.
Didn't bother attending school today.
I'm so incredibly sad, I just don't know what to do.
I'm crying as I'm writing this because there is nothing I can do but sit here and watch as what I tried so hard to build falls apart into, almost, invisible pieces.
I've asked everyone what I should do and the answer remains the same...there is nothing more I can do.
THANK GOD FOR MY PDOC APPOINTMENT TOMORROW...MAYBE SHE'LL BE ABLE TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER...

2 Other Thoughts:

JC said...

Hey Amber, I was just on the net and your comments showed up from my "bipolar breath" blog (which I've been neglecting and totally have to catch up!)... and came to see you because your comments were so cute! I am so sorry you're feeling crappy. I have been there. If you haven't been to my other blog yet its my normal one jena-fun.blogspot.com but i'm not always all that fun. I am sad almost half the time when the meds aren't working. It's good that you're seeing the pdoc tomorrow. Just hold on tight until then and hopefully you'll come up with a plan. Do you have any supports to just be around or hang out with? Can you just watch a favourite tv show or movie to get through the tough times? You're in my thoughts and prayers. Don't give up.
Love, Jena

Unknown said...

Hello Amber,

I symphathize with you on being sad. I can understand how the world just seems to go downhill with no end with sight.

I hope that things start looking good for you soon.

If you ever have the time, please take a moment to view my blog:
http://TheGreatStone.com

Perhaps we can exchange links.

Have a great one!