Friday, June 13, 2008

New & Not So New

I've been sheltering myself, so there isn't a whole lot going on at the moment.

I'm still working, although I am on 90 day probation. LOL!! It's funny, but not. I can't seem to make it in to work on time. My thoughts...if I ALWAYS have my work done quickly, efficiently, and wayyyy before the day is over, WHY MESS WITH ME!?!?
Apparently, they fail to realize who I am. So, after being written up several times, they finally found onE that would make me put in the extra effort to make it in before/by 9am.
The latest one said that for each time I'm late, within the next 90 days, they are going to dock me $50.00. WHAT!?!?

Ok, searching for a new method to get to work, because the old one seems to get me in trouble all the time.

So, now, I'm paying a little bit extra money to take the express train into the city, just to assure myself that I make it to work on time.

If they just allowed me to come in at 10am instead of 9am, everyone would have been happy. But, since it's not my company, I guess I have no say. OH WELL!!!

0 Other Thoughts: