Thursday, June 19, 2008

Better Days

So, I'm in school now, and it's hard, but, I'm enjoying it!!
But, yesterday, I got fired!!!
Yup, Me!
Not upset because I was expecting it, later rather than sooner, but expecting it nonetheless!
I've been preparing for it...interviewing & stuff. But, that job was a simple, brainless job, that was MEGA CONVENIENT FOR SCHOOL!!
What now? Not completely sure. Bf wants me to not work & focus on school...but, I know that's not gonna happen.
I'm looking back into Fit Modeling. Now I have the time to look around. I just hate being in a situation that I can't control!!
I'm working hard on not being depressed...bf is watching me. Yesterday, after I found out, he spent the rest of the day trying to make me laugh, and joking with me. It worked yesterday...but, today, it may not work. I'm silent and that worries him!!!

0 Other Thoughts: