Monday, June 23, 2008

Fighting For My Rights

For the most part, if I ever leave a job, I try to leave quietly...without any sort of uproar or comotion. In all the years, and all of the jobs I've had, all of my attempts have failed.

Why do people feel the need to shit on your name is beyond me!!!

This time, they are not going to get away with what they did. Honestly, if they would have written the separation notice correctly, I would have signed it and walked away. BUT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

They just had to lie on me!!! Why lie? Why? Because they think I'm a nice, sweet, stupid ass person that doesn't understand what the hell just happened here!!! Unfortunately for them, they didn't realize that I'm not dumb, I just dumbed down for the position. It was a brainless job, that offered me a steady paycheck each week. It was also convenient for school, only 3 blocks away.

But, as the days go on, the more pissed of I get thinking about how I was treated. I'm a cool person...just give me my work and a corner & leave me alone....

I hate being put in this position! NOW I MUST FIGHT!!! FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

1 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

well , when you fight , you should fight with calmness. otherwise you are just ruining yourself.