Saturday, June 21, 2008

When I'm Racey

I like to write - blog.
There is never a specific topic, just something to say that I'm able to focus on something...ANYTHING!
Right now is one of those times. I lost my job the other day, and while it doesn't surprise me in the least bit, their reasoning for letting me go is appalling!!! They're basically claiming that I'm a damn thief!!

I AM NOT!!!

They said that I falsified a listing, which is not true, in order to increase my pay. FIRST...EVEN IF I DID FALSIFY THE LISTING, IT WOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED SHIT ON MY PAY!!! THE BONUS STRUCTURE WAS SET UP IN A WAY THAT I WOULD HAVE TO HAD DONE THAT 50 TIMES IN ORDER FOR IT TO HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE AT ALL!! SECOND...I HAD PROOF THAT IT WASN'T FALSE...HAD BEING THE KEY WORD...THEY TOSSED ALL OF MY PAPERWORK THAT I HAD ON TOP OF MY DESK. FUCKING LIARS!!

Now, I'm back at home trying to focus on school & studying & I'm so pissed that my mind won't slow down. Everything that I've studied over the past 3 days has left my brain...THIS SUX!!!!

2 Other Thoughts:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

That really sucks! I'm so sorry for you :( *hugs*

~Shiv

Anonymous said...

seriously this is pretty bad