Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hospital Visit..Again

It seems like there is always something wrong with me. Now, I have a few masses in my breast. One of them was found 2 months ago, & the doctor told me that it wasn't a big deal, that we were just going to watch it. Ok, cool!!

A month later, I get another 2, that I found myself..AND THEY HURT LIKE HELL!!!

Since I still have health insurance until Monday, my bf made me go have them checked out. We went to the ER...I HATE IT THERE!!!
Only to find out that I have extra masses in my breast, and now I have to go back to the Breast Clinic to have a needle biopsy done on the bastards.

I'M DEPRESSED!!! I HATE THE WAY I FEEL, EVEN MORE, I HATE GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS ALONE!!! Bf can't understand why I'm so upset & scared, and I'm too upset & scared to even bother trying to explain. After everything that he's seen me go through, why doesn't he just know???

0 Other Thoughts: