Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Inner Demons

I have a problem with the fact that other people have the ability to bear children.
Not them...just their ability to conceive, carry, birth, & raise them.
Why?
Because, I can't!
Outside of my mental issues, I also have a few internal issues...other that that, I'M AS HEALTHY AS A NEW BORN BABY, LOL!
It's my issue, I know....but, the fact that I've know for 12 years that I couldn't conceive hasn't stopped my attempt.
But, as of now...I give up!
In my head, it's not fair, especially since I only wanted one.....just one...IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

2 Other Thoughts:

Bipolarchick said...

This post hit home. I can empathize. I'm sorry to hear about your problem conceiving.

I too have the same issue. I gave up trying after my third miscarriage. What really bothers me is that many women who should not have kids can conceive at the drop of a hat.

It just isn't fair.

Have you considered alternate methods (i.e. surrogate mother, adoption, etc)?

Butterfly said...

I heard kids are over rated anyway.