Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thank You!!!!

You never know just how many people are reading your blog, or how many people it affects. I get frequently receive emails, occasionally get comments, but NEVER HAVE I RECEIVED AN AWARD!!
This is my first...Jason, Random-Musing, gave me the Courageous Blogger Award.
YAY ME!!!
I can't remember the last time I've received any kind of award!
This is special to me because it means that whatever I write/rant is being taken in by people, and they are making attempts to understand what I am going through. It takes a lot for someone to blog...it takes even more for someone to blog about a mental illness. I have more than just this one blog, but this one, at the moment, means the most to me because I am still looking for mental clarity.
Thanks Jason for thinking of me, and recognizing me!!!

2 Other Thoughts:

P I F F L A N said...

usually you have more blogger friends than you know...ain´t that great? :)

Anonymous said...

Prompt how to contact administration of a site, please?