Monday, June 25, 2007

Home!

I decided to finally make my way back to NYC. I got home this afternoon and immediately took a Trazadone. Why? I have no reason really. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I didn't even bother to cut the pill in half. I took the entire pill, 50 mg.
I realized over the last 2 weeks, NYC can make anyone want meds! In other words...I think one of my issues is where I live. No, I didn't, by far, feel cured while in Atlanta. However, I believe I was less depressed while there.
I'm back to crying and feeling miserable. I tried doing yoga, and some meditation to no avail!
A few days ago I made some decisions, or shall I say goals, for my life. I decided to let you all in on them so you can hold me to them. Should you choose to accept the position as Amber's goal "holder-er" (LOL!! I know there's another word for it, but this one made me smile!), I feel it's my responsibility to warn you that I'm very, VERY STUBBORN!!! 
Anyway, here are my goals...
1) Contact my real estate school and make arrangements for me to take my appraisal finals.
2) Obtain a position as an appraisal assistant.
3) Take & COMPLETE my General appraisal courses.
4) Move out of the apartment I'm in.
5) Look into audio engineering courses (possibly take some courses next year. ONE THING AT A TIME!)
6) After completing my the required hours as an assistant, and obtaining my General Appraisal License, which will take about 3 years, move to Atlanta, Ga.
7) STAY ON MY MEDS!!! (This should be number one...but, I think just by putting it in caps puts much needed emphasis on it!)

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! 
Sad, but, these are the things that stay on the top of my mind, but that's as far as it gets. I'm hoping that posting about it will get me in gear. That and the fact that you all will keep me on track!

3 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

Holder Attendance:
Btterfly? Present!

nadcesca said...

sound good! I'll take the challenge to remind you of your goal and be one of your official Amber's goal "holder-er"! Maybe print your list out and tape it on your mirror! Good Luck. Don't forget I'll be watching you!

Anonymous said...

good luck!