Friday, June 29, 2007

Quick Update

I'm going to make this post quick, just to keep my holder-ers updated on what I've been doing to achieve my goals.

1) Saw my pdoc on Wednesday. She gave me more Ritalin LA. I expressed my dislike for the medication and she repeated that she would not be giving me Concerta because their pharmacy doesn't carry it. She said that she could write the script but I would have to pay out of pocket to have it filled. I then, expressed my dislike for Trazadone. I explained that I thought it was great to have consistant sleep, but my issue isn't just remaining sleep, it's also falling asleep. Lunesta worked for me because within the first 30 minutes to an hour it made me fall asleep, and remain sleep, for about 8 hours. Although, it kinda stopped working after a while. She told me that she understood what I was trying to tell her, and that she would give me Lunesta the next time I saw her, which is in two weeks.
I took ALL OF MY MEDS TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME...I'M REALLY WORKING HARD THIS TIME TO STAY ON IT! I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW..

2) I promised that I would start looking for work as an assistant appraiser...and I have been looking, and even sending out emails. This task is going to be the most difficult because I have no patience...but I feel strongly about it. I am giving myself until August to find a position. With a lot of prayer, positive thinking...and meds...I believe I can do it!

3) I still have to take my real estate appraisal finals. I have been searching for my books EVERYWHERE so that I can begin studying. I've been searching since Monday...can you believe I just found the stinkin things about 5 minutes before I started this post? I was going crazy! These books are wayyyyyyyyy expensive! Any-hoo...I am going to begin studying tomorrow, and I am going to call the school to schedule a time for me to take my first final! Wish me luck!

4) I am determined to move... And, I'm even more determined to no longer live in fear! So...I'm going to speak to my boyfriend this week. Yes, these three thoughts do go hand in hand. Once I speak to my boyfriend, no matter what the outcome, I'll go into more detail.

And that's all I have for now....How am I doing so far?!?

0 Other Thoughts: