Saturday, June 30, 2007

Up Early

I'm, normally, NEVER awake this early in the morning. Even if it's a freak coincidence that I am awake, I'm normally exhausted.
But, not today!! I've been awake since 5am, and I feel good!
What's the difference?
Well, I'm not totally sure, but I can tell you what I did do yesterday.
I woke up yesterday and took my Ritalin LA, 40mg, and Celexa, 20mg.
I still feel that the Ritalin LA does crap for me, but I'm going to make myself take it anyway. I went about my day...doing absolutely nothing at first. I really didn't want to leave my bed, mentally I was fine, but I think my bed was trying to swallow me...it was doing the "I'm oh so comfortable thing", lol.
I agreed to take my family to the Port Authority this morning, so when I found out that I had to leave my house by 8:30am, I knew I'd have to make some sleeping arrangements. So, I went into my bedroom and took a Lunesta...yup, I still have about 6 of them left, and they will remain there in case of emergency. With Trazadone, I never really know when I am going to wake up, even when I time it correctly and set numerous alarms. With Lunesta, I can start counting approximately 8-9hours from when I took the pill. Even if I don't go directly to bed, which happened last night, I will still wake up after the 8-9hours is complete.
This is why I am awake so early!
And, I already took my meds for today!! YAY ME!!!
I'm going to keep my short term Ritalin on hand...just in case!!
Have a Blessed Day!! :)

0 Other Thoughts: