Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's Been A While

Why? I'm not really sure. I haven't felt any particular way since my last post, but I've been unable to sit still long enough to write anything. All of my blogs have been neglected, I hate this feeling. It's that useless feeling that I don't have any clue what to do with.
Small update...
I went off my meds again. I don't know why I do it. I go on for about a week or so, and then I stop. Today was my first day back on and I'm trying to adjust. The jitters are hitting me hardcore. I missed my pdoc/tdoc appointment this past week because I had to take a next day flight out to see my sister and my new nephew in Atlanta. I have enough meds to last me for the next week or so, but I have to go back for more.

I'm considering a permanent move to Atlanta. If you're close to me, this is of no surprise to you. Unfortunately, I don't have a car anymore, and to live in Atlanta, you must have a car.

I'll figure it out, but until I get my plan in action, I'll be traveling back and forth between NYC and Atlanta.

1 Other Thoughts:

txandi prost said...

your return is a pleasant development.

you  m u s t  stay the course; you cannot start/stop meds. to not be on meds at all is safer...

consider.

~t~