Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm An Extremist

There is no gray area with me....it's either Right or Left...Up or Down...Black or White....THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN!!!

Which means that the end result for me, for some, may not be the most rational. But, to me, it makes COMPLETE SENSE!!

This morning, I packed up and moved out.
Why?!
Because he didn't get home until 8am....
Where was he?
Somewhere gambling....

The problem isn't completely what he did....but more of the fact that he didn't call me. For me to know that he was ok...or to ask if I was ok.

So...after many calls, one voice message, several texts, and calling several local hospitals....I packed up & left!!
I didn't want to hear an explaination...to me, THERE IS NONE!!!

I'M TIRED OF BEING NICE & NOT BEING APPRECIATED!!!! SCREW SUGARCOATING!!!!! LET'S BE REAL!!!!!!

TINA TURNER DUDE!!!!

I'm not saying it's completely over....we talked after my rage allowed him to speak.
What I am saying is that certain things aren't working, & in order for me to continue in this relationship the things that aren't working need to be fixed...or that's it for me!!!

0 Other Thoughts: