Saturday, March 22, 2008

Work

I left work early, again, today. I have a problem with sitting there and having nothing to do. It's such a waste of time, & life. It frustrates me to the point I feel like I'm going crazy.
I realize that a major part of it has to do with my inability to pace myself, but geezzzzz!!!!
Can I get some work over this-a-way.
I am a work-a-holic, which means you need to pile things up for me to do, I really don't mind!
This past Wednesday I had to cover someone else's territory & take care of my own....it was the most fun I had since I've been there! Give me more days like that!
I get to work at 9am, and generally have completed my work by, or before, 12pm.
If they don't have anything else for me to do, why can't I leave early? What am I staying for?!

0 Other Thoughts: