Sunday, March 2, 2008

Went to visit my GYN

Was time for a check up. I'm so glad I did!!
I LOVE MY DOCTOR!!!
Even though I had to pay the expense out of pocket, it was well worth the feeling of comfort & acceptance!!

I haven't gone to see him since October of '06....& with my white blood count being such a major for my pdoc & tdoc, I figured I'd get an opinion I'd trust. Of course since I haven't seen him since I've been completely on meds, I had to give him a run down of the what's & why's.

His response - Amber, I'm so proud of you!

I gave him a "thank you, but why expression"...I always need to know why, lol!!!
He said that he is proud that I decided to find out, from a professional, why I felt the way I felt, & what could be done about it. He went on to give me the statistics, of which I already know, and said that he is proud of the choice that I made.
He then went on to ask me when/how I knew something was wrong. I gave him my history. And, he said...JOB WELL DONE!!!

THIS IS THE TYPE OF ACCEPTANCE THAT WE ALL LOVE!!! JUST KNOWING THAT SOMEONE, BESIDES OURSELVES, BELIEVES IN US & IS PROUD, MAKES US STRIVE TO DO BETTER!!!

0 Other Thoughts: