Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Insurance

In about a month, I will have medical insurance.
Normally, I'd be excited, but I just found out more detail about our companies coverage, IT SUCKS!!!
I'm going to be paying $200/mth, and my OBGYN isn't listed with them.
So, that means I'll have to search for another one?!?! WHAT?!?!
I love all of my doctors, and have been with them forever. To search for a new one is shear torture!!!
The only good thing about me having the coverage is that when I get it, I'll be able to get more Singular for my annoying stress cough. Yup, it's back. And, honestly, this time, I think I'm doing it to myself...errrr, maybe I did it to myself all of the other times also....but, why blame myself if I don't have to? LOL!!!
Anyway, other than that my life is pretty still, THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!
I'm HEAVY in prayer for my other ailments....but everything is seemingly A. O. K. That works for me at the moment.

I am having some anxiety and impulsive thoughts/feelings...but, have worked extra hard not to act on them.
I'm trying!!!

0 Other Thoughts: