Thursday, July 26, 2007

100 Things About Me Pt.1

I am following Marissa's DeepIntro blog. I never really thought about posting this much about myself, but after reading Marissa's post, I thought it was something cute and kind of cool to do. Marissa, I hope you don't mind me copying off of you a wee bit!
Hopefully you all can learn something about me, and can laugh a little too...just don't laugh too hard!


1) I love to write.

2) My favorite pastime is sleeping.

3) I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.

4) I am the oldest out of all of them.

5) My relationship with my sister and brother, by my mother, is different than my relationship with my younger sisters.

6) I do very little to change my relationship with my younger sisters.

7) My favorite people in the WORLD are my sister Ashley and my brother Ramel.

8) I have had 4 mice and a ferret as pets. Mice names – Baby, Bubba, Baby 2, Bubba 2…Ferrets name – Kisses.

9) My baby’s name is Harmony(in the pic to the right). She’s a dog, Shih-tzu.

10) Despite my illness, I still struggle to take my meds consistently.

0 Other Thoughts: