Sunday, July 29, 2007

100 Things About Me Pt.4

31) I am terrified of all bugs…including butterflies!

32) I do my best not to talk on the phone anymore.

33) My connection with everyone is via email and text messaging.

34) I used to check my messages every 2 to 3 minutes.

35) Now, I check my messages every 15 minutes or so…I’M IMPROVING!! ☺

36) My favorite colors ALL REVOLVE AROUND THE COLOR BROWN.

37) I didn’t start wearing colors other than white, black, and brown until 2 years ago.

38) I am a HUGE hip hop head…but, I love music from the durty south.

39) I believe there are beautiful children in the world. However, I honestly believe there is not one child who is more handsome than my nephew, Shawn.
40) I own more than a hundred pairs of shoes, but I have worn less than 25% of them.

0 Other Thoughts: