Sunday, July 8, 2007

Blog Ratings



This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
ass (1x)

THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP!!!! There is no possible way my blog could be Rated G! And, guess what....I'M RIGHT!
I did the research and found that the rating is only based upon your home page. If you were to enter in the archive URL's, you would find that each page has it's own rating.
Now, don't get me wrong, I am not seeking an "R" rating...I just didn't want anyone to be mislead...I mean, for a second I was wondering was I really expressing how I felt inside. I mean, I curse like a sailor on a daily basis...was I not telling you everything?

I feel better knowing that I was telling you everything, and that this page is the only "G" rated page of my blog! :)
Yeah...I'm weird! What can I say! LMBO!!!

1 Other Thoughts:

ashmc2 said...

LOOOOOOLLL. You are sooo nice. That is cool that you figured out the rules by which you are graded.

There is nothing wrong with being clean. LOL.

Later, Ash out...