Monday, July 30, 2007

100 Things About Me Pt.5

41) My favorite outfit consists of a white tee-shirt, fitted jeans, and flip flops or a pair of Uggs.

42) If I found a club/lounge that coordinated with my favorite outfit…I’d go to the club EVERY NIGHT.

43) I don’t understand when people tell me “No”.

44) I think the greatest inventions today consist of Blackberry’s, Ipod’s, external drives, and laptops.

45) My favorite scents are Orange Flower scented candles from Henri Bendel, and my boyfriend.

46) My favorite perfumes are Lolita Limpicka, Hanae Mori, Eternity, and Princess.

47) I believe that New York City has a lot to do with my illness.

48) I cry myself to sleep most nights for reasons I’m still unsure of.

49) I have intentions on moving back to Atlanta late 2010.

50) I am a born again Christian.

0 Other Thoughts: