Thursday, July 5, 2007

Transparency

Transparency isn't something that the world is ready for. I've tried to be very upfront about who I am, and my difficulties, but I've found that the world just isn't ready for it.
I made the mistake of telling two men in my "life" about my mental illness, and I swear, since then, they do everything possible to make me feel like I'm going nuts.
IT'S NOT ME!!! BUT, I CAN MAKE IT BE ME....I BET IT WOULDN'T BE FUNNY THEN!

My illness isn't what I am, rather, it's what I have. I am not defined by my illness...I pray, one day, people will understand, and accept it. Until then, everyone doesn't have to know.

1 Other Thoughts:

ashmc2 said...

I try not to tell many people. But I have unwillingly told people that had no reason to know. It just came out. that was back when I just found out and I was weird inside. Some of those peole now have fake faces for me and it hurts. Now it is my information.