Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Update For My Holder-ers

I wanted to wait until the end of the week to give you an update, but I'm bored, and a little proud of myself. So, I figured, it wouldn't hurt to write 2 posts.
*I've been taking my meds since seeing my pdoc last week, with the exception of today. I saw no need to take them today. I spent the majority of the day sleeping. Not a good excuse, but an excuse nontheless. I'll go back on them tomorrow.
*I've been studying for my exams. Let me tell you...IT'S VERY BORING MATERIAL! But, it's what I want to do, so I'm going to make myself learn & retain as much info as possible.
*I got a job! YAY ME!!! It's exactly what I wanted! I'm going to be an assistant appraiser. Like I said in my previous post, I have to assist for almost three years, so I'm getting started now! I start after I take my last 2 finals...so, I need to hurry up. I expect to start early August.

***So...how am I doing so far?!?

0 Other Thoughts: