Sunday, October 14, 2007

My frustration now is...WHAT DO I REALLY WANT TO DO?!?!
Now that I'm to think more clear, I feel like this is the time for me to think about it, & go for it!!!!
Last night I was awake just thinking and starring at the ceiling...
My question to myself is...WHAT IS MY PASSION?
HMMMMM.....I DUNNO!!!
I thought REALLY HARD ABOUT IT!!! REALLY HARD!!!

I haven't made a final decision, but, I think I'm a more audio person than a visual person.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY?!?
HELP ME WILL YA!!!

2 Other Thoughts:

Robert said...

I don't know if this will help or not, but all the books I've read about organising your life/creating goals etc. tell you to write your thoughts down. Like, you could list your likes/dislikes (in 2 columns); where you would like to be in 1, 2 or 5 years' time; and so on. Sometimes when you look at your lists, you'll remember something you missed, or take something off the list.

Anyhow, after a while, you might get an idea what you want to get out of life and, using the things you like doing, how you might do it.

Well, that's a VERY brief outline - looooooooong books have been written on this subject! Any help?

(Btw, it worked for me.)

palette48 said...

I just read a book called A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and it was most helpful in explaining purpose to me.