Monday, October 8, 2007

Opinions

I never said that I was a nice person, however, I do think the post before last was a little harsh...& the one that I said I HATE ALL PEOPLE, yeah, that wasn't very nice either. 

Not gonna apologize, I meant what I said, but maybe I could have said it differently?
I'm just tired of having to justify ME! 
I wanna move out of NYC...I get.."You know your gonna have to go on a budget", or "Do you have a plan, because you need a plan".
I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID! I KNOW WHAT I NEED! IF I WAS CLUELESS, I WOULD'VE UP AND LEFT BY NOW! 
Then I get the people who claim that people get worse when they are diagnosed...or I am phsycosomatic! WORD?!?! 
YOU GET DIAGNOSED WITH A FUCKIN' MENTAL ILLNESS...THEN COME AND TALK TO ME!
I DON'T NEED TO HAVE TO JUSTIFY MYSELF TO ANYONE....DO THE DAMN RESEARCH GET TO KNOW ME, THEN TALK. 
I have my flaws just like everyone else in the world...I just handle them differently! 
However, my positives out way my negatives, BY FAR!!
How about this one..."Just pray on it"...well, I've been praying on what I didn't know ALL OF MY LIFE! As of my diagnoses, I've been praying for the strength to MANAGE my weakness!
It's not gonna disappear, and I understand that. And, for some reason, God saw fit to give me this "gift". I'm not "dying", although it's been a thought, I'm just seeking the best way to manage my chaotic brain & emotions!
Bottom line - IF YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU SPEAK OF, THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!
I AM NOT YOU! I AM ME! I LOVE ME! IF YOU DON'T LIKE/LOVE ME...THEN EXIT THROUGH THE SAME DOOR YOU CAME IN!
* As I see it, God may be giving me time to prepare for something BIG! I don't question why anymore...I ask how & what! I wish it didn't come in this package, but, who am I to question God's purpose for me, and further more, who are you!?!

**Go on about your life, but be prepared for God's interruption. -Pastor A.R. Bernard

0 Other Thoughts: