Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So Much Done

Today was an early day for me! I had to get up and go to the p/tdoc today! JUST WONDERFUL!!!

Since I was already out, I decided to do ALL of the things that I needed to take care of.
Over the last week or so, I've been waking up, without an alarm, between 6am & 7am, no matter what time I go to sleep.
I finally figured out what it was. You know when people say "you must have had something on your mind"? Well, normally I would say I don't know, but this was a time that was exactly what was going on.
I've had so many things, people, worries on my mind that it would wake me up.
It was getting annoying. I would keep me up until I finally decided to put a folding table on the side of my bed, because the thoughts in my mind wouldn't go away until I wrote it down.
GEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
But, know I have a slew of ideas, that don't relate to each other in any one way...but at least they're not haunting me anymore.

0 Other Thoughts: