Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gaining Weight

As of last Thursday, the end of my relationship, I weighed 117lbs. I don't know how, or when, it happened, but, it did. I didn't even realize it until my parents pointed it out to me. I'm thinking it was stress. My parents could read my body, and my face, that I wasn't happy, but, I couldn't see it. Or, maybe, I didn't want to see it.
Either way, I'm not there anymore. I'm staying with my parents for the next couple of weeks, and then, I am moving back to Atlanta! YAYYY!!!! At first, I wasn't so sure that it was the right move for me, but now, as the days go by, I can honestly say that it's for the best. New Yourk City is not the place for the mentally ill. Not to say that Georgia is the best place to be...but, it sure as hell tops NYC.

I digress...The title of this post is "Gaining Weight" because as I said before, as of Thursday of last week, I was down to 117lbs.
I am please to let you all know that I have gained 3lbs since then. I'M UP TO 120LBS!!! THAT'S HUGE!!! I'm working on putting on a max of 10 additional pounds. I know that being south with my family will definately put it on...hopefully in the butt region, lmbo!!!

Later!

3 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to get out of your stress,it can prove fatal for your health.

Anonymous said...

Stress can increase your weight tremendously . You start eating a lot .

Butterfly said...

That's great. I think my boobs alone way 5lbs each!