Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Locking Up

I'm a little weirded out! A part of me, which I think is the better part of me, although very time consuming, is my OCD. Most people wouldn't agree with me, but I kind of like it. I assures me that everything is done, and I know this because it's in a pattern & I triple/quadruple check.

Which brings me to why I'm weirded out. Within the last 2 weeks, I didn't lock the front door twice! What's even more weird is that I distinctly remember locking the door. However, it's been proven that I didn't lock it because I was the only person going in & out. He stayed in those 2 days, and went nowhere near the door. He didn't get upset, or even fuss, he just let me know that I forgot to lock it.

Me on the other hand, I am very disturbed by this! HOW COULD I HAVE NOT LOCKED THE DOOR, BUT TRULY REMEMBER THAT I DID? Does this mean that my OCD is gone?

That's an aactual question, that I would like you all to help me answer. Please feel free to comment on this post as I am very upset by this!

1 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

It's them, not you. It's always them :-)

You just have a lot on your mind.