Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Handle With Care

Over the last couple of days I have gone through HUGE emotional changes. Oddly enough, my ex has been the one there for me, physically. I spent the last 2 days with him, and it was really what I needed & wanted.

I didn't want to discuss being sick. I was tired of talking about it. Every time it came to mind, I'd start crying, and once the waterworks started, it was hard to turn off. I'm in fear! Talking about it doesn't help!!

He looked at me, asked what I was thinking, I said "nothing, I'm ok"...he says to me, "You're lying"...I just stared at him, and nothing else had to be said.
He knew I was afraid, no, he knew I was TERRIFIED! And so, we slept the day away, with him holding me the entire time. No TV, NO QUESTIONS, NO "LET'S TALK ABOUT IT"....

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, IT MADE ME HAPPY! For one entire day, I was able to relax!

2 Other Thoughts:

Kass said...

Yay for your ex being so kind and understanding.

Butterfly said...

It's good to have someone to cme in when the rest of the worl has seemingly gone out.