Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Faith

Well, I was sinking, THANK GOD FOR MY FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!!
Honestly, my faith was waivering...OH BOY!!!
But, then I thought to seek knowledge from 2 of my best friends, who also happen to be spiritual. While they both gave me scriptures from the Bible to read...one sent me the following via email........

You Shall Not Die, But Live!

It’s a wonderful day to be a child of God. My brother, my sister, as I was driving to church yesterday I began to think about my life and how faithful God has been to me. Even when I was knowingly doing wrong, the Lord was still faithful. When I was plotting and planning to do ungodly things, He still kept watch over me. There were times when things appeared out-of-control. Money was low, friends were few, life seemed meaningless. I remember contemplating suicide because I thought it was an easy way out. Do you realize satan is cunning? he is good at making you feel worthless. I can recall times when I made up my mind to end it all. Truthfully speaking, everytime I tried God would intervene. He would never allow me to do harm to myself.
Today, I have been commissioned to come and minister to you. I know how it feels to wonder if anyone really cares about you. I know how it feels to question the loyalty of family and friends. I know how it feels to cry myself to sleep at night, only to wake up the next morning still crying. I know how it feels to walk the floors wondering if or when God would show up. I can relate to what you are going through. BUT, I also know even if God shows up at the last minute, He is still on time. Could it be possible that you are giving up too soon? Could it be possible that your clock is set to a different time than God’s? The Bible declares in Psalms 37:25 - I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. My friend, You Shall Not Die, But Live!
Beloved, now is not the time for you to give up on the Lord. He is able to come see about you. Just because He has not shown up when you thought He should have, does not mean He will not show up. During this season, your faith needs to be stable. The enemy desires to do anything, use anyone, and say whatever it takes to destroy you. Today, I declare and decree in the name of Jesus that You Shall Not Die, But Live! Child of God, I speak life into your spirit. According to Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Scripture Reading for Today: Read God’s Résumé
(He can handle whatever you experience)

I LOVE YOU SHAWNTE FOR SENDING THIS TO ME!!! AS ALWAYS, HE, & YOU WERE RIGHT ON TIME!!!

1 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I never believed in god , i believe in physics. If you believe in jesus , you got to believe in pope. Which isnt so good.