Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who Am I?!

Been having trouble figuring out my identity, who I am.
Me with meds, me without, me with him, me without him, me with my family, me without my family.
WHO AM I, REALLY?
Or maybe it should be, what am I?
Either way, I HAVE NO CLUE!
Which ever way it is, I've noticed that when other people are "involved" in my life, I'm another person. I instantly stop taking care of myself, & start taking care of them! I am no longer PRIORITY! What's up with that?
My family has been telling me this for the past couple of years, and I honestly haven't noticed it until recently, when all of my health issues became serious.
Should I just hibernate somewhere, where no one can find me?
Maybe I'll move to a small town in Alaska. Hmmmm, that's a thought.

1 Other Thoughts:

Butterfly said...

OMG! I'm looking for me, too! If you find me, can you sen dher home please?