Saturday, August 4, 2007

100 Things About Me Pt.10...THE END!!


91) I have had 4 surgeries.

92) I believe that there is a pill for everything!

93) I spent 2 years driving around the United States, but have never been outside of the country.

94) I love Listerine!

95) Things I simply can not/will not live without – Blistex, Lipglass, Lever 200/Dial liquid soap, Starbucks Latte’s, Smart Water.

96) I love to clean!

97) My idea of cleaning is throwing everything away.

98) I learned how to use guns at a shooting range and have extremely good aim!

99) I completed this entire list in one evening.

100) I’m not sure if I’ve learned anything about myself through all of this, but, I laughed a lot at myself and I’m proud of myself for completing it!

1 Other Thoughts:

jAMiE said...

Way to go...i doubt i could come up with 100 things about me.