Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Update

-Still on meds :(
-Still going to the p/tdoc
-I got a job, that I believe is REALLY FOR ME! If what the gentleman said is true, and God is willing to bless me, then IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
-I AM MORE THAN READY TO PROCEED WITH MY CHANGES!!! I'M STILL PRAYING IT COMES SOONER THAN LATER!
-Sleep has been off and on...concentration...even worse...but, I'm trying!
-Photo shoot with my best friend this weekend!!!! I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!
-I have a rather odd addiction to soda, latte's & chips....going through withdrawal now. :-P

HANGIN' IN THERE!

2 Other Thoughts:

nadcesca said...

Congrat! I hope everything will be just like you want! Good Luck!

Butterfly said...

I have a raised eyebrow about the job guy. HE better come through or his new cologne will be GASOLINE!!!!