Monday, August 13, 2007

A World of My Own

It's so sad that I can't really explain to anyone, including my p/tdoc's exactly how I feel.
I can tell them, but you'll never really know what I'm talking about unless you've walked a few feet in my shoes. I have friends who have other illnesses, and we try to relate to each other, but it's hard. Our symptoms and reactions are VERY different. And, even if we had the same diagnosis, we would most certainly handle it differently. So, I'm stuck, all alone. Wishing on a daily basis for a little bit of Amber normalcy. I can't really remember the last time I stepped into that world, but I miss is more than I miss cool days...and it's hot as hell here!
I think that the heat makes me even more irritable. I try to warn people that come in contact with me when I'm having an pff day. But for some odd reason, they rarely take heed. Why is that? And then, they have the nerve to be pissed when I spazz out.
Did I not just tell you that it's a bad day for me?
Did I not just ask if we could please take this issue up at another time?
Were you listening when I said right now isn't a good time for me, and I'm not feeling well?
When people look over the warnings that I have CLEARLY GIVEN, it makes me feel as if they don't care about my well being...so then, I spazz, because if you don't care about my well being...why the hell should I care about yours? SCREW YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS!!! I WARNED YOU! YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT ME ALONE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, AND CLEARLY YOU DON'T CARE...KEEP MESSING WITH ME AND I'LL HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS! AND, IT'LL ALL BE YOUR FAULT!
IS THERE ANYONE THAT UNDERSTANDS? AM I REALLY ALONE IN MY OWN WORLD? IS THIS GONNA BE ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?

0 Other Thoughts: