Saturday, August 18, 2007

Short One

I figured I'd give you a quicky.

I'm doing ok, considering I keep forgetting to take my meds. I'm up & down & all around. Of course, I'll never admit this to my p/tdoc. As far as their concerned, I'm doing all I'm supposed to be doing.
I think I'm purposely forgetting to take my Ritalin LA. I get EVERY side effect from it, and I don't like it, and I feel like it's not fair! Yeah, sounds bratty, but I don't think that it's fair, and it's MY BLOG, so I'll be bratty if I feel like it!

I haven't been blogging on Blogger, but, I have been blogging in my head, does that count?

I've been sleeping w/o my sleepy time meds a few times this week. But, I've also been drinking. You think those two are connected? Hmmmm....

I have a physical scheduled for Monday, and on Wednesday my pdoc is supposed to be taking me off of Ritalin LA, and putting me on Lithium. THIS TIME, I'M GOING TO ALLOW IT. I'M WILLING TO TRY ALMOST ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE ME SEMI-NORMAL AMBER AGAIN!

1 Other Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Medications are there for helping people in getting better or preventing people from feeling pains. People should always follow prescription.

Armand Rousso
http://health.armandrousso.biz/