Thursday, August 2, 2007

100 Things About Me Pt.8

71) My grandmother, Jeanee Weanee, passed away when I was 12 from cancer.

72) I believe she was the only person that understood me.

73) One of my favorite quotes is from the movie Mary Poppins…”A place for everything, and everything in it’s place”.74) I broke up with a guy for giving me yellow gold jewelry as a gift.

75) I only wear silver, white gold, and platinum..see the pattern? He really didn’t know me!

76) My favorite books are The Coldest Winter Ever by Sista Souljah, Shades of Jade by Gloria Mallette, and Sex God by Rob Bell.

77) I love surprises. But, if you ask me, I’ll deny it.

78) I love Coconut Nectar Lotion from Sephora.

79) I wore black toe nail polish for more than 10 years because it matched everything.

80) I don’t watch TV because of commercials.

0 Other Thoughts: