Wednesday, August 1, 2007

100 Things About Me Pt.7


61) When I was younger, New Kids on the Block was my favorite group.

62) No one could tell me that I wasn’t going to marry Joey McIntyre.

63) I have had my entire wedding planned since I was 12 years old.

64) I love chicken, but would rather eat a ceasar salad every day if I could.

65) I frequently forget to eat on a daily basis, but will always remember to have a soda or some kind of juice with sugar in it.

66) I love Smart Water and think that any other water is stupid! LOL!!

67) I don’t sleep underneath my comforter and sheets. I use another comforter that I fold up everyday after using it.

68) I only use liquid soap. I still can’t understand how anyone can still be using bar soap.

69) I bleach my teeth. Doesn’t everyone?

70) About 5 years ago my father bought me a large stuffed bunny rabbit that remains on my bed at all times. I named him Rosco.

2 Other Thoughts:

jAMiE said...

Hi..how do you bleach your teeth..and does it work?

Amber Anique said...

I use this stuff that I bought from a dentist. I'd tell you the name of it, but I have no idea where I put it. I don't bleach them that often...maybe 3-4x's a year...it just so happens that my teeth are naturally a bright white, but, I drink a lot of Starbucks coffee. So, I try to do everything that I can to make sure my teeth stay white! I'll post the name of the product as soon as I remember where I put it...and, YES..IT REALLY DOES WORK!