Friday, August 3, 2007

100 Things About Me Pt.9

81) I don’t want to see the new Simpsons movie in it’s entirety. Just the part with Homer and the pig…and Homer is singing …Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does….THAT JUST HAS ME CRACKING UP!


82) I am a certified notary public, personal trainer, aerobic instructor, bartender, and ordained minister.

83) I don’t use any of my certifications.

84) I only own one hat, that is brown and I purchased for $180-…3 years ago…still has the tag on it.

85) I avoid rejection at ALL COSTS!

86) I have no patience and refuse to wait in lines.

87) I have left job interviews, go sees for modeling, lines in stores, lines in DMV’s to get and renew my license because the lines were too long for me.

88) When I was younger, I was in a singing group called Crystal Innocence.

89) I have known that I can’t bear children since I was 17 years old.

90) Because I can’t have children, I am convinced that whomever I end up marrying will have had one child of his own. And, he will allow me to have a dog.

0 Other Thoughts: