Monday, April 16, 2007

Hurt/Pain

I hurt so badly that I can't even think. It amazes me how someone can be so self centered and not even consider how another person feels. I couldn't even explain. It made my brain work even faster than normal, gave me a migrane...I had to sleep. I'm still mad, angry, & upset. But, most of all, I'm disappointed. I was reminded how expectation leads to disappointment. My bestest friend gave me what she thought was callous truth...I thought it was honest truth. Just because I removed myself from someone's life because it was unhealthy for me to be a part of my life and vice versa doesn't mean that they're ok with it. It doesn't mean that my "sister" won't try to stuff it down my throat, it doesn't mean that she'll have my back. And, clearly, it doesn't mean that they'll never pop back up and try to get under your skin.
My conclusion...I let it go, the first time, too easily. He's never seen me in rage. He actually had the audacity to say that he won't talk to me until I apologize to him. LMAO!!! DUDE...YOU contated me, I had already told you to delete my number and forget we ever met...I ALREADY SAID IT!!! But, if it's an apology from me that you are waiting on...then I promise to do it, just as soon as hell freezes over...and not a minute sooner! I hate that I had to say things that weren't 100% me, but that's what it took to get rid of him. His fault really...I was minding my own business and he popped up on my text. He claims to be happy...WELL, THEN WHY ARE YOU CONTACTING ME IF YOU ARE SO DAMN HAPPY?!?! CONTINUE BEING HAPPY!!! I MADE NOOOO ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU, OR INTERFERE WITH YOUR HAPPINESS/LIFE!!! LEE-ME LONE!!!
As for her...I've known her too long. And, like my mother, just because we've been through shit together, doesn't mean we are bound for life. I didn't cause this, she did. I won't be "petty", but I'll remove myself from any situation that causes me pain and grief. I just never expected it from her...not this way, never this way!

0 Other Thoughts: